Friday, April 9, 2010

I Started a Patient Blog

I finally decided I had something to say consistently about being a sicko. Also, the prednisone is affecting my mood, sparking a lot of ranting. So I started a patient blog called Pissed Off Patient and I've been ranting over there non stop since yesterday.

Hopefully this means I will stop whining about my health here.

I am doing okay. I have been nebulizer free for 2 days. The coarse crackling not-a-real-wheeze-but-I-don't -know-what-else-to-call-it that has been irritating my airways, seems to finally be going away. I just can't seem to get my peak flow up to where it used to be and am wondering if this marks a permanent change.

Within the next few days, I hope to start becoming more physically active.

The babeola is so damn cute. I just want to eat her up. I need to come back and talk about her some more. She is such a gift. I am lucky to have her.

No comments: