Saturday, March 21, 2009

FACE SHOT

I am being interviewed by the local paper re: the environmental stuff. Said interview includes a head shot and wouldn't you know, my skin is flaking like a snake shedding its skin and I have two huge cystic pimples on my chin which look a bit like a vampire aimed for the jugular and missed.

Come to find out, part of the skin issue is I screwed up my asthma medication although that doesn't explain the flaking. I've done some facials and what not and it's not helping yet. To make the humiliation complete, I'm attending an eco conference and trying to use make-up that I normally do not wear to keep people from worrying that my entire face is going to slough off. Ugh.

For the photo I'm planning to use the babeola as a shield to try and hide the worst of it. Too bad I can't carry her in front of my face at the conference.

Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Jenners said...

Oh Man ... that sucks! But how cool that you are being interviewed!

The Three Little Bears said...

I am sure it won't be as bad as you think! Can't wait to hear all about it. Good luck!